Emergency Alert
September 17, 2017
Hurricanes Irma and Jose
Emergency Alert
October 2, 2017
Hurricane Maria

U.S. Passports


Passport Requirements

Passport Forms


  • DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (for all first-time applicants, all minors, and applicants who are not eligible to use the DS-82)
  • DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals (By Mail)
  • DS-5504: Application for a U.S. Passport - Corrections, Name Change within 1 Year of Passport Issuance, and Limited Passport Holders 

Other Forms

  • DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
  • DS-3053: Statement of Consent - Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
  • DS-5525: Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances - For Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
  • DS-86: Statement of Non-Receipt of a U.S. Passport


This website contains PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat for viewing. Download Acrobat Reader here.

When printing the application, please be sure the image of the application covers the entire page.  (No extra wide margins).

You will not be asked to provide credit card information on this site. The Department of State does not currently have the option to pay online for passport services.

Applying in Person

Watch this video on how to apply in-person for an adult U.S. passport!