MyTravelGov is a new feature from the Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs. With a MyTravelGov account, you can securely apply for consular services online. Right now, the only service available is the electronic Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) for those applying in Frankfurt, Mexico City, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. More services will roll out in the future as they become available.

Looking for information on other consular services?

To apply for a eCRBA online, you need to create a MyTravelGov account.