Russia Travel Advisory
April 19, 2022

Do Not Travel and Leave Immediately

Ukraine Crisis
April 26, 2022

Information for U.S. Citizens in Ukraine

Records and Authentications

Records and Authentications

As a U.S. citizen, our Office of Vital Records can support you by providing copies of birth, death, and marriage records issued overseas at a U.S. embassy or consulate. Certified copies of Panama Canal Zone birth and death records are also available through the Office of Vital Records.

Our Office of Authentications issues both Apostilles and Authentication Certificates. If you need U.S. Department of State documents to be authenticated, please refer to the Office of Vital Records.