Russia Travel Advisory
April 19, 2022

Do Not Travel and Leave Immediately

Ukraine Crisis
April 26, 2022

Information for U.S. Citizens in Ukraine

Consular Notification and Access


Contact Info for Foreign Embassies & Consulates



Foreign Consular Office Contact Information

Washington, DC

Email the Georgian Embassy

Telephone (202) 387-2390 ext. 303; Fax (202) 387-0864

New York, NY

Email the Georgian Consulate in New York City

Telephone (212) 922-1722; Fax (212) 922-1707

San Francisco, CA

Email the Georgian Consulate in San Francisco

Telephone (415) 528-3706