Seattle Passport Agency
The Seattle Passport Agency invites you to their upcoming
Location: Seattle Passport Agency, 300 5th Avenue, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104
Date: Saturday, September 23, from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
For this event only, appointments and proof of travel are not required.
Do you need a passport for international travel within two weeks, or a foreign visa within four weeks? You might be eligible for an appointment at a passport agency. Requirements are below.
Fifth and Yesler Building
300 5th Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98104
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
By Appointment Only
Closed Federal Holidays
U.S. Department of State
Seattle Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1157
Sterling, VA 20166-1157
How to Apply at a Passport Agency
1. Find out if you're eligible
To apply at this passport agency, you must:
You may also come into a passport agency if we need to correct a printing error in your recently-issued passport. No appointment is necessary and no fee will be charged.If you have a life or death emergency, please see Life or Death Emergencies.If you don't meet the requirements, please see Where to Apply for other options.
- Be traveling internationally in less than 2 weeks or need to get a foreign visa within 4 weeks
- Be able to show proof of international travel (such as your flight itinerary, hotel reservation, cruise tickets, or international car insurance)
- Pay the $60 expedite fee in addition to the regular application fees
- Make an appointment
2. Make an appointment
You must make an appointment to apply at a passport agency. Be sure to write down your appointment confirmation number.Make an appointment using the online Passport Agency Appointment system.
3. Collect all your application materials
*Not sure what forms or supporting documents you need? Start at the Passport Application Wizard.
- Appointment confirmation number
- Proof of international travel
- Examples: Flight itinerary, hotel reservation, cruise tickets, international car insurance
- Completed form(s)*
- All required supporting documents*
- One passport photo
- Application fee and expedite fee. We accept:
- Major credit cards
- Debit/Check card (not ATM cards)
- Cash (Exact amount only- no change provided)
- Bank Draft or Money order
4. Arrive early to your appointment
- We suggest you arrive 30 minutes early to go through security screening. Weapons, food, and drinks are not allowed.
- Take the elevator to the 6th floor, Suite 600.
- Check in at the Information Desk. Give them your appointment confirmation number to verify your appointment.
- Be seated and wait until we call your number.
- When we call your number, go to your assigned window.
- A Department of State employee will review your application and supporting materials and discuss available delivery options.
Please note: We may not see you exactly at your appointment time.
There are parking garages and lots located in several locations around the building. Some metered street parking is also available.