Dallas Passport Agency
If you are traveling internationally in less than 2 weeks or need to obtain a foreign visa within 4 weeks, you are eligible to schedule an appointment at this passport agency with proof of international travel. Will call (pickup) service is offered for life or death emergencies and immediate international travel.
Call 24/7 for an Appointment
- Appointments are required at all passport agencies. There is no charge to make an appointment at a passport agency and customers should not pay anyone or any business making such a charge.
- You must pay the $60 expedite fee in addition to application fees to apply at this agency.
- Proof of international travel is required when applying at this agency. You must provide a hard copy of your itinerary or other proof of international travel.
- Will call service is offered for life or death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (leaving within # business). The agency will advise you when the passport will be ready for pickup at will call based on your documented travel plans.
- For all other customers, passports will be processed within # business of applying at the agency. During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.
For Your Appointment
What to Bring
- Appointment confirmation number
- Proof of international travel
- Completed forms
- All required supporting documents (including one photo and a front and back photocopy of identification)
- A major Credit Card, Debit/Check card (not ATM cards), Check, Bank Draft, Cash (Exact Change), or Money Order to cover the application and expedited fees
When You Arrive
- Arrive early to allow enough time to pass through building security screening and metal detectors (weapons are prohibited).
- Take the elevator to the 11th floor, Suite 1120.
- Check-In at the Information Desk.
Present your Social Security Number or Appointment Confirmation Number to verify your appointment.
- Receive your number, please be seated, and wait until your number is called.
- When your number is called go to your assigned window. A passport specialist will review your forms and supporting documents.
- Please note: Wait times may vary. Please take into account that you may not be seen exactly at your appointment time.
Driving Directions, Parking Information, and Public Transportation
From the South:
Take I-45 North to the Main Street West/Elm Street Exit (Exit 284B). Take the Elm Street ramp. Turn slight left onto Elm Street. Turn left onto North Griffin Street. Turn left onto Commerce Street.
From the North:
Take North Central Expressway/US-75 South. Merge onto TX-366 West/Woodall Rodgers Freeway West (Exit 1A) toward I-35E South/Waco. Take the exit toward Field Street. Stay straight to go onto McKinney Avenue/Woodall Rodgers Freeway. Turn left onto North Field Street. Turn slight right onto North Griffin Street. Turn left onto Commerce Street.
From the East:
Take I-30 West/US-67 South. Take the I-45 South Exit (Exit 47B) toward US-75 North/Houston/McKinney. Take the Exit toward US-75 N/McKinney. Take The Main Street West/Elm Street Exit on the left. Take the Elm Street ramp. Turn slight left onto Elm Street. Turn left onto North Griffin Street. Turn left onto Commerce Street.
From the West:
Take I-35E South/US-77 South. Take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Turn slight right onto Commerce Street. Take the Commerce Street Ramp. Stay straight to go onto Commerce Street.
From DFW Airport:
Start out going South on International Parkway South/TX-97 Spur South. Merge onto TX-183 East toward Irving/Dallas. TX-183 East becomes I-35E South/US-77 South. Take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Turn slight right onto Commerce Street. Take the Commerce Street ramp. Stay straight to go onto Commerce Street. (Travel time approximately 25 minutes)
From Dallas Love Field Airport:
Exit airport and turn right onto Mockingbird Lane. Merge onto I-35E South/US-77 South via the ramp on the left. Take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Turn slight right onto Commerce Street. Take the Commerce Street Ramp. Stay straight to go onto Commerce Street. (Travel time approximately 15 minutes)
There are parking lots on the corner of Commerce and S. Griffin St. in front of the Federal building; behind the Federal building at S. Griffin and Jackson St.; and at S. Griffin and Wood Street. Daily parking rates in the area range from $6 – $10 depending on location. Parking Rates subject to change without notice.
DART's downtown East and West Transfer Centers, plus Rosa Parks Plaza, provide convenient locations to transfer between bus routes and to and from rail stations and are located within about 1–3 blocks from the Dallas Passport Agency. For more information please go to www.DART.org.
Dallas Passport Agency
Earle Cabell Federal Building
1100 Commerce St, Suite 1120
Dallas, TX 75242
U.S. Department of State
Dallas Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1059
Sterling, VA 20166-1059
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays