Travel Advisories


Travel Advisories

Luxembourg Travel Advisory

Travel Advisory
January 10, 2018
Luxembourg - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions

Exercise normal precautions in Luxembourg. 

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Luxembourg:

Travel Advisory Levels
1 Exercise normal precautions, 2 Exercise increased caution, 3 Reconsider travel, 4 Do not travel

Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Quick Facts

6 months is recommended in the Schengen area


1 page per stamp


Not required for stays less than 90 days




10,000 Euros or equivalent


10,000 Euros or equivalent

Embassies and Consulates

U.S. Embassy Luxembourg

22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg City
+(352) 4601-2300
Emergency After-Hours Telephone: +(352) 4601-2323
Fax: +(352) 46-14-01

Destination Description

See the Department of State’s Fact Sheet on Luxembourg for information on U.S.-Luxembourg relations. 

Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements

Visit the Embassy of Luxembourg website for the most current visa information.

Luxembourg is a party to the Schengen Agreement. For additional details about travel into and within Schengen countries, please see our Schengen fact sheet.

  • Passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your stay.
  • You will need to apply for a temporary-residence permit for stays longer than 3 months.
  • You must apply for residence permits prior to entering Luxembourg.


The U.S. Department of State is unaware of any HIV/AIDS entry restrictions for visitors to or foreign residents of Luxembourg.

Find information on dual nationality, prevention of international child abduction and customs regulations on our websites.

Safety and Security

Credible information indicates terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Europe. European governments are taking action to guard against terrorist attacks; however, all European countries remain potentially vulnerable to attacks from transnational terrorist organizations.

Demonstrations occur occasionally in Luxembourg and are always non-violent and frequently announced in advance. Public demonstrations take place for a variety of political,economic, or social causes. Demonstrations tend to take place on politically significant days and during international summits hosted in the country.

  • Demonstrations tend to be small, well organized and non violent and generally sanctioned in advance by local officials.
  • However, even demonstrations intended to be peaceful can turn confrontational and possibly escalate into violence. 
  • Avoid areas around protests and demonstrations. 
  • Check local media for updates on the situation and traffic advisories.
  • Alerts issued regarding demonstrations are now posted on the U.S. Mission’s website.


  • Thefts of backpacks, laptops, or other valuables regularly occur on the trains to and from Brussels.
  • Home burglaries have decreased in the past couple yearswith the highest number occuring during the Christmas market season or summer holidays when residents are likely to be on vacation or out of the house.
  • Low-level drug vending has increased in some of Luxembourg’s city parks at night.
  • Incidents of petty crime spike during the annual “Schueberfouer,” a three-week fair held in Luxembourg City every summer.

See the Department of State and the FBI pages for information on scams.

Victims of Crime:

Report crimes to the local police at 113 and at 112 for medical emergencies. Contact the U.S. Embassy at +(352) 46 01 23 00 and the emergency after-hours phone at +352 4601 2323

Remember that local authorities are responsible for investigating and prosecuting the crime.

See our webpage on help for U.S. victims of crime overseas.

We can:

  • help you find appropriate medical care
  • assist you in reporting a crime to the police
  • contact relatives or friends with your written consent
  • explain the local criminal justice process in general terms
  • provide a list of local attorneys
  • provide our information on victim’s compensation programs in the U.S.
  • provide information on help from Luxembourg authorities.
  • provide an emergency loan for repatriation to the United States and/or limited medical support in cases of destitution
  • help you find accommodation and arrange flights home
  • replace a stolen or lost passport

Domestic Violence: U.S. citizen victims of domestic violence may contact the Embassy for assistance.

For further information:

Local Laws & Special Circumstances

Criminal Penalties: You are subject to local laws. If you violate local laws, even unknowingly, you may be expelled, arrested, or imprisoned.

Furthermore, some laws are also prosecutable in the U.S., regardless of local law. For examples, see our website on crimes against minors abroad and the Department of Justice website.

Arrest Notification: If you are arrested or detained, ask police or prison officials to notify the U.S. Embassy immediately. See our webpage for further information.

Luxembourg authorities typically do not permit foreigners accused of crimes to leave the country while legal proceedings are ongoing.

Faith-Based Travelers: See our following webpages for details:

LGBTI Travelers: There are no legal restrictions on same-sex sexual relations or the organization of LGBTI events in Luxembourg.

See our LGBTI Travel Information page and section 6 of our U.S. Department of State’s  Human Rights report for further details.

Travelers Who Require Accessibility Assistance:

  • Public buildings, sports and cultural centers, theaters, and museums have good accessibility for disabled persons. Information is available in LFrench and German from the National Center for disabled persons. This group is affiliated with Luxembourg’s Ministry for the Family and Integration..
  • Buses operated by Luxembourg City are all accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
  • Train stations also provide assistance to travelers with disabilities.

Students: See our Students Abroad page and FBI travel tips.

Women Travelers: See our travel tips for Women Travelers


We do not pay medical bills. Be aware that U.S. Medicare does not apply overseas. 

Medical Insurance: Make sure your health insurance plan provides coverage overseas. Most care providers overseas only accept cash payments. See our webpage for more information on insurance providers for overseas coverage.  

We strongly recommend supplemental insurance (our webpage) to cover medical evacuation.  

If traveling with prescription medication,carry your prescription medication in original packaging with your doctor’s prescription or be prepared to show that this is required for your personal use. As there are very limited flights coming to Luxembourg from outside the Shengen area, follow the guidelines for medications allowed into the Shengen area.  

Vaccinations: Be up-to-date on all vaccinations recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Further health information:

Travel and Transportation

Road Conditions and Safety: Highways and secondary roads are modern and well-maintained. Road signs and markings are clear and primarily worded in French. Streets in the city, construction sites, and crossroads are well illuminated at night. On highways, a digital alert system warns drivers of incidents or detours.

  • Roads are congested during the morning and evening rush hour. The city of Luxembourg more than doubles its population Monday to Friday due to the influx of cross border workers. Visitors should drive defensively in high-volume commuter traffic.
  • A digital alert system warns drivers of incident or detours on highways.
  • Fog and ice can cause sudden slowdowns on highways and secondary roads during the fall and winter. Cars must be equipped with all-weather or snow tires from October to April.
  • Annual car maintenance inspections are required for vehicles registered in Luxembourg.
  • A warning triangle sign and brightly colored driver’s vest are compulsory for vehicles.
  • Police can perform random road checks at any time.

Traffic Laws:   

The daily mix of drivers from Luxembourg and its three neighboring countries results in a variety of driving practices and courtesies. While most drivers respect speed limits, traffic signals, and rules, some do not.

Drivers should also carry a blank accident report in their vehicle, available through all local insurance companies. This report is necessary for any accident not involving injury; typically, police do not respond to these types of accidents, and it is the driver’s responsibility to exchange information and file the report with their insurance companies.


Call the police at 113 if you are involved in a car accident involving an injury or dispute. The police will make an official assessment of the accident's circumstances that can subsequently be used if further legal action becomes necessary. 

The maximum allowable blood-alcohol content in Luxembourg is 0.05 percent. Driving while intoxicated may result in penalties including fines and imprisonment. 

Other common traffic violations that may result in penalties are:

  • Excessive speeding
  • Driving without a license
  • Failure to wear a seat belt
  • Using a cell phone (other than using hands-free technology) while driving

Public Transportation: Public transportation throughout the country is highly developed and considered very safe.

See our road safety page for more information. Visit the website of Luxembourg’s national tourist office and the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure, the national authority responsible for road safety.

Aviation Safety Oversight: 

The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has assessed the government of Luxembourg’s Civil Aviation Authority as being in compliance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) aviation safety standards for oversight of Luxembourg’s air carrier operations. Further information may be found on the FAA’s safety assessment page.

Hague Convention Participation
Party to the Hague Abduction Convention?
enter text here
U.S. Treaty Partner under the Hague Abduction Convention?
enter text here
Learn why the Hague Abduction Convention Matters.
What You Can Do
Learn how to respond to abductions FROM the US
Learn how to respond to abductions TO the US
Embassies and Consulates

U.S. Embassy Luxembourg

22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg City
+(352) 4601-2300
Emergency After-Hours Telephone: +(352) 4601-2323
Fax: +(352) 46-14-01

General Information
enter link here
Hague Abduction Convention
enter text here
enter text here
enter text here
Retaining an Attorney
enter text here
enter text here

Exercising Custody Rights

While travelling in a foreign country, you are subject to the laws of that country. It is important for parents to understand that, although a left-behind parent in the United States may have custody or visitation rights pursuant to a U.S. custody order, that order may not be valid and enforceable in the country in which the child is located.  For this reason, we strongly encourage you to speak to a local attorney if planning to remove a child from a foreign country without the consent of the other parent.  Attempts to remove your child to the United States may:

  • Endanger your child and others;
  • Prejudice any future judicial efforts; and
  • Could result in your arrest and imprisonment.

The U.S. government cannot interfere with another country’s court or law enforcement system.

To understand the legal effect of a U.S. order in a foreign country, a parent should consult with a local attorney in the country in which the child is located.  

For information about hiring an attorney abroad, see our section on Retaining a Foreign Attorney. 

Although we cannot recommend an attorney to you, most U.S. Embassies have lists of attorneys available online. Please visit the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate website for a full listing.

For more information on consular assistance for U.S. citizens arrested abroad, please see our website.

Country officers are available to speak with you Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.  For assistance with an abduction in progress or any emergency situation that occurs after normal business hours, on weekends, or federal holidays, please call toll free at 1-888-407-4747. See all contact information.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this flyer is provided for general information only, is not intended to be legal advice, and may change without notice. Questions involving interpretation of law should be addressed to an attorney licensed in the relevant jurisdiction. 


Hague Convention Participation
Hague Adoption Convention Country?
Are Intercountry Adoptions between this country and the United States possible?
Is this country a U.S. Hague Partner?
Hague Convention Information

Luxembourg is party to the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption (Hague Adoption Convention).  Intercountry adoption processing in Hague countries is done in accordance with the requirements of the Convention; the U.S. implementing legislation, the Intercountry Adoption Act of 2000 (IAA); and the IAA’s implementing regulations, as well as the implementing legislation and regulations of the child’s country of origin.

Adoptions from Luxembourg are rare.  U.S. citizens interested in adopting children from Luxembourg should contact the Central Authority of Luxembourg to inquire about applicable laws and procedures.  U.S. citizen prospective adoptive parents living in Luxembourg who would like to adopt a child from the United States or from a third country should also contact Luxembourg’s Central Authority.  See contact information below.

Please visit the Department’s Country Specific Information for more information on travelling to Luxembourg and the U.S. Embassy in Luxembourg’s website for information on consular services.

WARNING:  The consular officer will send a letter (referred to as an “Article 5 Letter”) to Luxembourg’s Central Authority in any intercountry adoption involving U.S. citizen parents and a child from Luxembourg where all Convention requirements are met and the consular officer determines that the child appears eligible to immigrate to the United States.  This letter will inform Luxembourg’s Central Authority that the parents are eligible and suited to adopt, that all indications are that the child may enter and reside permanently in the United States, and that the U.S. Central Authority agrees that the adoption may proceed.

Do not attempt to adopt or obtain custody of a child in Luxembourg before a U.S. consular officer issues the Article 5 Letter in any adoption case.

Remember:  The consular officer will make a final decision about a child’s eligibility for an immigrant visa later in the adoption process. 

Luxembourg’s Adoption Authority
The Ministry of Family and Integration (Ministère de la Famille et de l'Intégration)
12-14 avenue Emile Reuter
L-2919 Luxembourg
Tel:  352 247 86532
Fax:  352 22 05 71

Who Can Adopt
enter text here
Who Can Be Adopted
enter text here
How to Adopt
enter text here
Traveling Abroad
enter text here
After Adoption
enter text here
Contact Information
enter text here

Reciprocity Schedule

Select a visa category below to find the visa issuance fee, number of entries, and validity period for visas issued to applicants from this country*/area of authority.

Explanation of Terms

Visa Classification: The type of nonimmigrant visa you are applying for.

Fee: The reciprocity fee, also known as the visa issuance fee, you must pay. This fee is in addition to the nonimmigrant visa application fee (MRV fee).

Number of Entries: The number of times you may seek entry into the United States with that visa. "M" means multiple times. If there is a number, such as "One", you may apply for entry one time with that visa.

Validity Period: This generally means the visa is valid, or can be used, from the date it is issued until the date it expires, for travel with that visa. If your Validity Period is 60 months, your visa will be valid for 60 months from the date it is issued.

Visa Classifications
Fee Number
of Entries
A-1 None Multiple 60 Months
A-2 None Multiple 60 Months
A-3 1 None Multiple 24 Months
B-1 None Multiple 120 Months
B-2 None Multiple 120 Months
B-1/B-2 None Multiple 120 Months
C-1 None Multiple 60 Months
C-1/D None Multiple 60 Months
C-2 None Multiple 12 Months
C-3 None Multiple 60 Months
CW-1 11 None Multiple 12 Months
CW-2 11 None Multiple 12 Months
D None Multiple 60 Months
E-1 2 None Multiple 60 Months
E-2 2 None Multiple 60 Months
E-2C 12 None Multiple 24 Months
F-1 None Multiple 60 Months
F-2 None Multiple 60 Months
G-1 None Multiple 60 Months
G-2 None Multiple 60 Months
G-3 None Multiple 60 Months
G-4 None Multiple 60 Months
G-5 1 None Multiple 24 Months
H-1B None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-1C None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-2A None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-2B None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-2R None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-3 None Multiple 60 Months 3
H-4 None Multiple 60 Months 3
I None Multiple 60 Months
J-1 4 None Multiple 60 Months
J-2 4 None Multiple 60 Months
K-1 None One 6 Months
K-2 None One 6 Months
K-3 None Multiple 24 Months
K-4 None Multiple 24 Months
L-1 None Multiple 60 Months
L-2 None Multiple 60 Months
M-1 None Multiple 60 Months
M-2 None Multiple 60 Months
N-8 None Multiple 24 Months
N-9 None Multiple 24 Months
NATO 1-6 10 None Multiple 60 Months
NATO-7 1 None Multiple 24 Months
O-1 None Multiple 60 Months 3
O-2 None Multiple 60 Months 3
O-3 None Multiple 60 Months 3
P-1 None Multiple 60 Months 3
P-2 None Multiple 60 Months 3
P-3 None Multiple 60 Months 3
P-4 None Multiple 60 Months 3
Q-1 6 None Multiple 15 Months 3
R-1 None Multiple 60 Months
R-2 None Multiple 60 Months
S-5 7 None One 1 Month
S-6 7 None One 1 Month
S-7 7 None One 1 Month
T-1 9 N/A N/A N/A
T-2 None One 6 Months
T-3 None One 6 Months
T-4 None One 6 Months
T-5 None One 6 Months
T-6 None One 6 Months
TD 5 N/A N/A N/A
U-1 None Multiple 48 Months
U-2 None Multiple 48 Months
U-3 None Multiple 48 Months
U-4 None Multiple 48 Months
U-5 None Multiple 48 Months
V-1 None Multiple 120 Months
V-2 None Multiple 120 Months 8
V-3 None Multiple 120 Months 8
Country Specific Footnotes

Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you plan to apply if you believe this information is in error or if you have further questions.

Visa Category Footnotes
  1. The validity of A-3, G-5, and NATO 7 visas may not exceed the validity of the visa issued to the person who is employing the applicant. The "employer" would have one of the following visa classifications:

    • A-1
    • A-2
    • G-1 through G-4
    • NATO 1 through NATO 6

  2. An E-1 and E-2 visa may be issued only to a principal alien who is a national of a country having a treaty, or its equivalent, with the United States. E-1 and E-2 visas may not be issued to a principal alien if he/she is a stateless resident. The spouse and children of an E-1 or E-2 principal alien are accorded derivative E-1 or E-2 status following the reciprocity schedule, including any reciprocity fees, of the principle alien’s country of nationality.  

    Example: John Doe is a national of the country of Z that has an E-1/E-2 treaty with the U.S. His wife and child are nationals of the country of Y which has no treaty with the U.S. The wife and child would, therefore, be entitled to derivative status and receive the same reciprocity as Mr. Doe, the principal visa holder.  

  3. The validity of H-1 through H-3, O-1 and O-2, P-1 through P-3, and Q visas may not exceed the period of validity of the approved petition or the number of months shown, whichever is less.

    Under 8 CFR §214.2, H-2A and H-2B petitions may generally only be approved for nationals of countries that the Secretary of Homeland Security has designated as participating countries. The current list of eligible countries is available on USCIS's website for both H-2A and H-2B visas. Nationals of countries not on this list may be the beneficiary of an approved H-2A or H2-B petition in limited circumstances at the discretion of the Department of Homeland Security if specifically named on the petition.  

    Derivative H-4, L-2, O-3, and P-4 visas, issued to accompanying or following-to-join spouses and children, may not exceed the validity of the visa issued to the principal alien.

  4. There is no reciprocity fee for the issuance of a J visa if the alien is a United States Government grantee or a participant in an exchange program sponsored by the United States Government.

    Also, there is no reciprocity fee for visa issuance to an accompanying or following-to-join spouse or child (J-2) of an exchange visitor grantee or participant.

    In addition, an applicant is eligible for an exemption from the MRV fee if he or she is participating in a State Department, USAID, or other federally funded educational and cultural exchange program (program serial numbers G-1, G-2, G-3 and G-7).

    However, all other applicants with U.S. Government sponsorships, including other J-visa applicants, are subject to the MRV processing fee.

  5. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Canadian and Mexican nationals coming to engage in certain types of professional employment in the United States may be admitted in a special nonimmigrant category known as the "trade NAFTA" or "TN" category. Their dependents (spouse and children) accompanying or following to join them may be admitted in the "trade dependent" or "TD" category whether or not they possess Canadian or Mexican nationality. Except as noted below, the number of entries, fees and validity for non-Canadian or non-Mexican family members of a TN status holder seeking TD visas should be based on the reciprocity schedule of the TN principal alien.

    Canadian Nationals

    Since Canadian nationals generally are exempt from visa requirement, a Canadian "TN' or "TD" alien does not require a visa to enter the United States. However, the non-Canadian national dependent of a Canadian "TN", unless otherwise exempt from the visa requirement, must obtain a "TD" visa before attempting to enter the United States. The standard reciprocity fee and validity period for all non-Canadian "TD"s is no fee, issued for multiple entries for a period of 36 months, or for the duration of the principal alien's visa and/or authorized period of stay, whichever is less. See 'NOTE' under Canadian reciprocity schedule regarding applicants of Iranian, Iraqi or Libyan nationality.

    Mexican Nationals

    Mexican nationals are not visa-exempt. Therefore, all Mexican "TN"s and both Mexican and non-Mexican national "TD"s accompanying or following to join them who are not otherwise exempt from the visa requirement (e.g., the Canadian spouse of a Mexican national "TN") must obtain nonimmigrant visas.

    Applicants of Iranian, Iraqi or Libyan nationality, who have a permanent resident or refugee status in Canada/Mexico, may not be accorded Canadian/Mexican reciprocity, even when applying in Canada/Mexico. The reciprocity fee and period for "TD" applicants from Libya is $10.00 for one entry over a period of 3 months. The Iranian and Iraqi "TD" is no fee with one entry over a period of 3 months.

  6. Q-2 (principal) and Q-3 (dependent) visa categories are in existence as a result of the 'Irish Peace Process Cultural and Training Program Act of 1998'. However, because the Department anticipates that virtually all applicants for this special program will be either Irish or U.K. nationals, the Q-2 and Q-3 categories have been placed only in the reciprocity schedules for those two countries. Q-2 and Q-3 visas are available only at the Embassy in Dublin and the Consulate General in Belfast.

  7. No S visa may be issued without first obtaining the Department's authorization.

  8. V-2 and V-3 status is limited to persons who have not yet attained their 21st birthday. Accordingly, the period of validity of a V-2 or V-3 visa must be limited to expire on or before the applicant's twenty-first birthday.

  9. Posts may not issue a T-1 visa. A T-1 applicant must be physically present in the United States, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands or a U.S. port of entry, where he/she will apply for an adjustment of status to that of a T-1. The following dependents of a T-1 visa holder, however, may be issued a T visa at a U.S. consular office abroad:

    • T-2 (spouse)
    • T-3 (child)
    • T-4 (parent)
  10. The validity of NATO-5 visas may not exceed the period of validity of the employment contract or 12 months, whichever is less.

  11. The validity of CW-1 and CW-2 visas shall not exceed the maximum initial period of admission allowed by DHS (12 months) or the duration of the transition period ending December 31, 2014, whichever is shortest.

  12. The validity of E-2C visas shall not exceed the maximum initial period of admission allowed by DHS (24 months) or the duration of the transition period ending December 31, 2014, whichever is shortest.



General Documents

Please check back for update

Birth, Death, Burial Certificates

Birth Certificates

Available. An extrait d’acte de naissance is obtainable from the Bierger-Center or Etat Civil if the birth occurred in Luxembourg city, or from the “Administration Communale” where the birth was registered. The records are complete for more than the past 100 years. There is a small fee for this service. 

Death Certificates

Available. Certificate is issued by the  Administration Communale e where the death took place. There may be a fee for this service.

Note: These documents are issued on a standard form bearing the signature of the responsible issuing official and the rubber seal of the appropriate office. 

Marriage, Divorce Certificates

Marriage Certificates

Available. A copie de l’acte de mariage can be obtained from the Bierger-Center or Etat Civil if the marriage was registered in Luxembourg city, or from the “Administration Communale” where the marriage took place. There is a small fee for this service.

Divorce Certificates

Available. Requests should be addressed to the registrar of the city hall of the judicial district in which the divorce was granted. The name of the petitioner and the name of the respondent should be supplied, as well as the date of the divorce. There is a small fee for this service. 

Adoption Certificates

Available. Requests should be addressed to the Etat Civil. There is a small fee for this service.

Identity Card

Please check back for update

Police, Court, Prison Records

Police Records

Available. An 'Extrait de Casier Judiciaire' can be requested online or in person at the Cité Judiciaire, Plateau du St. Esprit, Building BC, 1st Floor, Luxembourg, phone 475981-346 . Opening hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12p.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Records can be issued immediately and are free of charge if the record is negative. Individuals outside of Luxembourg can request records by mail. The letter should state the purpose for which the record is being requested along with a copy of the applicant's identification card or passport. 

Prison Records

 Available. Records can be requested from the Direction du Centre Pénitentiaire, Schrassig. 

Military Records

Available. Certificates can be requested from the “Service des archives” at the Etat-Major de l’Armée, Luxembourg.

Passports & Other Travel Documents

Please check back for update

Other Records

Certificate of Good Conduct

Available. A ”Certificat de bonne conduite" is issued by the police or by the Administration Communale (a negative police record must be obtained first). There is a small fee for this service. 

Certificate of Residence

Available. Certificate is issued by the  Administration Communale of the last place of residence . There is a small fee for this service. 

Visa Issuing Posts

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg (Embassy) -- Nonimmigrant visas

Mailing Address:
APO AE 09l32-5380

Street Address:
22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg 

Tel: (352) 46-01-23 

Brussels, Belgium (Embassy) -- Immigrant Visas

Visa Services

Nonimmigrant visas for  Luxembourg citizens and residents. Immigrant visa applications for nationals of Luxembourg are processed by the U.S. Embassy in Brussels, Belgium. 

Foreign Consular Office Contact Information

Washington, DC (202) 265-4171 (202) 328-8270

New York, NY (212) 888-6664 (212) 888-6116

San Francisco, CA (415) 788-0816 (415) 788-0985

Assistance for U.S. Citizens

U.S. Embassy Luxembourg
22 Boulevard Emmanuel Servais
L-2535 Luxembourg City
+(352) 4601-2300
+(352) 4601 2323
+(352) 46-14-01
Luxembourg Map

Search for Travel Advisories
Additional Information for Reciprocity

Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you plan to apply if you believe this information is in error or if you have further questions.