Travel and Adventure Shows

Last Updated: December 21, 2018
Passport Services Booth at Travel and Adventure Show
Passport Services Booth at Travel and Adventure Show

Apply for Your U.S. Passport at the Travel and Adventure Shows

Passport Services will be accepting passport applications at Travel & Adventure Shows around the country from February through March 2019.  These events are open to the public and will be a perfect time to apply for passports for both adults and children.  Applicants arriving with completed passport applications will receive free entry into the travel show!  See locations and dates below, along with requirements for submitting passport applications.   

Chicago Travel & Adventure Show  (Note: Due to the lapse in appropriations for the federal goverenment, Passport Services is unable to attend this event. We apologize for any inconvenience.)

Boston Travel & Adventure Show (February 9-10)

Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show (February 16-17)

Denver Travel & Adventure Show  (February 23-24)

Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show (March 9-10)

Washington D.C. Travel & Adventure Show (March 16-17)

San Francisco Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show (March 23-24)

Dallas Travel & Adventure Show (March 30-31) 


What to Bring

Not sure which form you need? Check out What Form Should I Use?

If applying using Form DS-11:

  1. A completed and un-signed DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport
  2. Proof of U.S. citizenship and a photocopy
    • Examples: original birth certificate, previous U.S. passport, consular report of birth, naturalization certificate, certificate of citizenship
  3. Valid photo ID (and a photocopy of the front and back of the ID)
    • Examples: driver’s license, state-issued ID card, student IDs, employment ID
  4. Passport photo (See Photo Requirements)
  5. Passport fees (See current Passport Fees)(Personal check preferred, credit card also accepted. We will not be able to accept cash.)
    • Fees vary depending on the customer’s age, the type of passport, and the service requested.

If applying using Form DS-82:

  1. A completed and signed DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application
  2. Your previous passport (valid for 10 years)
  3. Passport photo (See Photo Requirements)
  4. Passport fees (See current Passport Fees)
    • Personal check preferred, credit card also accepted. We will not be able to accept cash.
    • Fees vary depending on the type of passport and the service requested. 

Applying for a Child

Please note:

  • Passports and original documents will be returned to customers in two separate packages by mail within approximately two to three weeks for expedite service and four to six weeks for routine service.
  • We are accepting passport applications at this event, but we are not printing passports onsite.  Anyone requiring emergency passport services should contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) by calling 1-877-487-2778.