The Immigrant Visa Process
- Submit Documents to NVC
- Pay Processing Fees
- Establish Financial Support
- Submit Visa Application and Supporting Documents
Fee payments to the National Visa Center (NVC) are made through the Consular Electronic Application Center's Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center.
When Paying Online:
- You will need the following information from the fee letter that you received from the NVC:
- Case Number
- Invoice Identification Number (located at the top of the Fee Bill Invoice)
- your bank's routing number
- your checking (or savings) account number
Note: If you pay from your checking account and need guidance on locating your account and bank routing numbers, see the online Fee Payment FAQs.
If you plan to apply for a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver you must submit proof of payment of your IV application fee with your provisional waiver Form I-601A application to USCIS. After you pay the IV application fee online, you can print your payment confirmation from the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC). Visit our Provisional Waiver–NVC FAQs for more information. A Spanish translation is available here. USCIS will notify the NVC that you have applied for a provisional unlawful presence waiver.
Questions about Online Payment?
If you still have questions, see the NVC Fee Payment FAQs for more information.
Note: If it is the applicant's intention to adjust status with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), please contact the National Visa Center before taking further action or making any payment.