Acceptance Facility Customer Preference Pilot
On April 21, 2014 the State Department launched a six month Customer Preference Pilot at some of our high performing acceptance facilities.
The goal of this pilot is to optimize the customer experience at acceptance facilities. During this pilot, the State Department will identify best practices and learn what services are important to customers. Customers who visit a participating acceptance facility will be offered the opportunity to respond to a survey designed to understand customer preferences about services at acceptance facilities.
The seven facilities participating in the pilot were chosen in part because they offer customer-friendly services not available at all acceptance facilities. These services include evening and/or weekend hours, photo services, and walk-ins.
The following seven facilities are participating in the Customer Preference Pilot:
- Cuyahoga County Public Library – Solon Branch (34125 Portz Parkway, Solon, OH 44139)
- James A. Farley Post Office (421 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10001)
- Monmouth County Connection (3544 State Highway 66, Neptune, NJ 07753)
- Providence Main Post Office (24 Corliss Street, Providence, RI, 02904)
- Tampa Main Post Office (3501 Bessie Coleman Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33630)
- Van Nuys Post Office (15701 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406)
- William F. Laman Public Library (2801 Orange Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114)
The pilot will continue through October 17, 2014.